We Teach You To Create Your Professional Marketing Materials For Your Business.
You Will Learn How To Create Master Materials For:
Billboard, Signs, Clothing, Vehicle Graphics, Web Ads, Websites, TV Commercials,
Streaming Commercials, Corporate Videos, TV or Web Documentaries / TV or Web Shows.
Purchase The One Year Program And Save $2,000 And You Pay Just $4,995 or $14. Per Day
Why Is Adams Design Different?
At Adams Design, we are different because although we will cover all of the course topics listed below over the year, we will jump around during instruction to get you producing your projects as fast as possible. You will learn realtime live as we build our web, print and motion picture advertising tools and publish them worldwide. As we do it over and over again, you will learn the complex process to make it simple for you to produce professional results taught from with real projects that are actually used nationwide for our workbench and muscle car companies. We don't just teach how to use the two softwares, we show how to use them together and what you can actually do to fill all of your businesses needs.
Adobe Photoshop - Syllabus
• | Adobe Photoshop 1 • Zooming & Scrolling • Copying & Pasting • Photo Retouching • Spot Healing Brush • Cropping Photos Cropping, Sizing & Straightening Photos Straightening a Layer • Creating Graphics • Merging Photos, Layers, Text, & Graphics • Importing Vector Graphics (Example Logos) • Replacing Backgrounds Select
• | Adobe Photoshop 2 • Select and Mask Image • Compositing Blend Modes & Opacity Blend Modes Opacity • Placing & Editing Smart Objects • Color Correction Using Color Balance • Creating Adjustment Layers for color correction Adjusting Color Balance • Adjusting Brightness / Contrast • Color Correction • Using Curves Color Correction • Setting White, Black, & Mid Points • Preparing Digital Photos for Print / For Viewing • Setting image size Resampling Pros & Cons • Saving as PSD / as TIFF Saving / as a PNG / Why?
• | Adobe Photoshop 3 • Exporting Files for Web / Digital Film • Resizing images Web / Digital Film • Reducing Image Size • Resampling / Exporting an optimized JPEG Exporting A Transparent PNG - Why?
• | Adobe Photoshop 4 • Sharpening Photos • Smart Sharpen Filter • Sharpening Photos For The Web / Print / Video • Liquify Filter & Intro to Smart Filters Smart Objects & Smart Filters The Liquify Filter: Facial Features Editing the Smart Filter: Using Liquify to Push Pixels Layer Masking Creating a Mask Adjusting a Mask by Painting On It Masking Smart Filters Object Selection Using & Masking Smart Filters Course
• | Adobe Photoshop 5 • Converting to Black & White • Lens Correction • Converting To Black & White • Enhance / Replace Color • Removing Lens Distortion • Creating Mockups • Layers & Masks • Curves • Masking Elements & Layers • Organizing Layers • Retouching Cloning • Healing Brush Content-Aware Fill Patch Tool
• | Adobe Photoshop 6 • Changing Color / Blending • Mode Change / Why? • Using The Color Blend Mode • Clipping Mask • Filling Shapes / Images • Masking A Graphic • Clipping • Drop Shadow Layers Replication
Final Cut Pro - Syllabus
Final Cut Pro 1 • Interviews • Building A Library • Building An Event • Importing Files • Organizing Files • Creating A Project • Add Clips to Timeline • Moving Playhead
Final Cut Pro 2 • Fixing Audio / Color • Making Edits • Building Effects • Video Color Correction • Adjusting Audio • Audio Enhancements • Video Breaking Linked Audio • Timeline Editing / Trimming Clips • Retiming Footage • Adding B-Roll, Titles, and Transitions Adding B-Roll Course Syllabus
• | Final Cut Pro 3 • 1 Adding Transitions • Adding Titles • Exporting Final Video (H.264) • Multi-Cam Editing • Synchronizing Audio / Mult-Cam Source • Multi-Cam Edit • Adding B-Roll • Creating 3D Title • Adding 3D Title • Editing 3D Title Surface and depth • Editing 3D Title • Chroma Keying (Green Screen Removal) Chroma Keying Effect • Adjusting Chroma Keying • Setting Key Frames • Video and Audio Animation • Sharing (Exporting) the Final Video (H.264) Web Or Streaming TV.